The Center for Integrative Medicine offers comprehensive cardiovascular care. The Center has tailored a unique and effective approach for maintaining heart health and for preventing the occurrence of cardiovascular disease. Our staff is focused on treating not only those who have pre-existent cardiovascular heart disease, but also those who may be at risk for developing heart disease in the future. Our goal is to help you understand your current state of cardiovascular health and how you can reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease.
Our multidisciplinary team of board certified cardiologists, licensed nurses, exercise therapists, physical therapists and personal trainers work together to offer you comprehensive state-of-the-art cardiovascular care.
Cardiovascular and related services offered at the Center for Integrative Medicine include:
- A comprehensive history and physical examination by a Board Certified Cardiologist Physician
- Comprehensive Laboratory tests, including blood tests for inherited risk factors for heart disease
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Providing staff with information regarding your lifestyle habits, family health history, symptoms and quality of life
- Physical activity counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Exercise training
- Training to become active in your office
- Weight-loss goals and plans
- Preventive medications
- Alternative therapies
- Techniques for behavioral and lifestyle changes
- Referral for interventional tests or treatments when needed, such as coronary angiography, or coronary angioplasty and stents
- Stress management training
Our staff will work with your primary care physician to provide you with expert cardiovascular care.
For appointments or more information about treatments for cardiovascular disease at the Center for Integrative Medicine our office at 727-800-9886. Our helpful staff can answer any questions you may have.