The Center for Integrative Medicine offers comprehensive general Internal Medicine health services. The array services offered at the Center for Integrative Medicine were designed to address all aspects of your general health and personal well-being.
Our staff of health care providers act not only as diagnosticians but also a consultants in disease prevention and health promotion. Our aim is to provide comprehensive care intended to support health and promote active life styles by identifying and preventing disease before it occurs. Furthermore, all of the physicians at the Center for Integrative Medicine are board certified in Internal Medicine, so you can be sure that the expert care you receive not only meets but exceeds recognized standards of care.
Typical services offered at the Integrative Medicine Center includes, but is not limited to:
- Evaluation of patient symptoms and complaints, was well as diagnosis of potential disease states.
- Coordination of care from other specialized care providers.
- Recommendation of alternative treatments for common medical problems.
- Diet and Nutritional counseling
- Exercise prescription and personal training
- Physical Therapy
- Preventive medicine screening care (routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc.)
- Continued care and management of patients with chronic medical illnesses (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.) throughout the various stages of their illness.
If you are in need of an experienced, qualified, board certified physician who can manage all of your general health needs, call the Center for Integrative health for an appointment today.