Am I a Candidate for Treatment?
Are You a Candidate for Treatment of Vein Disease?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, you may be a candidate for the Vein treatment.
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see Varicose or Spider Veins on your legs?
- Do you currently experience any of the following?
- Leg Pain, aching or cramping
- Burning or itching of the skin
- Leg or ankle swelling
- “Heavy” feeling in the legs
- Skin discoloration or texture changes
- Restless Legs
- Open wounds or sores on legs
- Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy, vein stripping, compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) with little or no relief or your symptoms or reoccurrence?
To schedule a formal venous evaluation with one of our specialists, please contact our office.